- Safety, comfort, confidentiality and discretion throughout your pregnancy journey
- Midwife and consultant-led care packages
- Private en-suite rooms to bond with your baby and loved ones including our luxury Kensington Suite all fitted with the latest medical facilities and equipment
- Birthing Partner able to stay with you
- Flexible visiting times
- Well established dedicated private maternity unit, since 2002
- Located in the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, one of the UK’s safest hospitals rated 'Outstanding' by the CQC
- Nestled in the heart of Chelsea, Central London
- Choice of consultant (if choosing consultant-led care)
- Choice of delivery type (elective C-section or induction of labour)
- Around the clock clinical care and hospitality services in a relaxing and calm environment for peace of mind
- Direct access to your chosen obstetrician or the midwifery team
- Experienced clinical team that includes Midwives, nurses, obstetricians, maternity support workers and physiotherapists
- 24/7 consultant anaesthetic service
- Luxury hotel-standard facilities and hospitality staff, on duty 24/7 before, during and after delivery
- Specialised monitoring provided where operations are required
- Clinical back up provided by the hospital and specialist medical staff on hand, should any complications during pregnancy or labour arise
Our team of experts extends to our hospital clinical colleagues, who are all under one roof should you require additional clinical services, such neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), special care baby unit (SCBU), high dependency unit (HDU), women’s and children’s services.
We also work closely with other specialist consultants, including a team of paediatric surgical consultants on-site and cardiac specialists from the Royal Brompton Hospital.
As a tight knit maternity team, we provide continuity of care throughout your pregnancy journey and after the baby arrives so you will be surrounded by familiar faces throughout and have the best chances of getting settled.